Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Night Without Mummy...(Denise)

Took some photos when I dropped Denise in school this evening. Every child was given a camp T-shirt. It reads "Ever camped overnight at your school?" How cool!

This is NOT what they are sleeping in tonight...:) Its just a tent set up at the compound; probably a props for the campfire. Haha... The children will be sleeping comfortably in the air-conditioned Music Room...:)

The children were split up into groups. They had to come up with their own group cheer and group banner...:) Reminds me of my school days in RVHS where we had to come up with our own cheers and banner for school Sports Day...:p Can you imagine Denise is already experiencing all these in K2? How fun!

See how excited the children are! Here, a photo taken with one of the teachers in her team.

Confidence Camp 2009 - Celebrate Friendship! This will definitely goes down Denise's memory lane! As for me, I am missing my princess already... Looking forward to picking her at 9am tomorrow...:)

2 comments:

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Ya...I saw the kids there...

They were very excited!

Unknown said...

Sounds soooo fun! My first camp was only in secondary school... Haha!