Saturday, September 05, 2009

My Birthday

My birthday celebration started with the CGLs...:) They had zone meeting at our place so that they can celebrate my birthday for me... And that starts a series of food and fellowship...:)

JX came back from his CG and "made" a special cake using kueh from the famous Tiong Bahru market. This is the perfect cake for a kueh-lover like me!

Weekend, we had dinner at Chilli Padi, located at Heng Mui Keng Terrace (near to Science Park). I have always wanted to try the Peranakan buffet. Since they were having a new opening promotion till 31 Aug, we decided to go there. Boy, it was crowded! In fact, when I called up wanting to make reservations, the person told me it was full! He told us to try walking-in. It was a good thing we went there at 6pm sharp! We managed to get a table and by the time we left, the entire restaurant was full and there was a queue forming outside!

Monday, we had lunch at Jack's Place because I was craving for steak... Hehe...told you it was a series of food and more food...:p

There were other food occasions not documented by pictures. Dinner with my family, lunches with my friends and colleagues etc. And what is birthday without presents?

I am so blessed! I love all the presents I received. Of course, I have to mention the LV that JX bought earlier...:) I received a Adidas water bottle and running Tee from my domestic helper (she spent almost one-third of her monthly salary to buy presents for JX and me *touched*). A office cup, super cute cup-cover, vouchers from Skin, Swarovski cross pendant, a funky top, Royce chocolate, Dior makeup set and of course cash from parents...

I love birthdays! Haha...who doesn't? Thanks everyone for making me feel so blessed!

No comments: