Friday, September 25, 2009

Make-Up Session

Denise and Debbie have always been fascinated with my cosmetics. I usually put on my make-up on the way to work in the car. Since young, Denise would pretend to put on eye-shadow, lipstick, blusher etc. Needless to say, Debbie has picked up the "skills" now...:)

Denise has always wanted me to buy her a Make-up set. I refused because I was not sure if the ingredient used would do any damage to her face. Well....my MIL brought her to Toy R Us one day, and she came home with a Barbie Make-up set. I kept it for a few months!

Recently, I bought some make-up remover wet wipes because Denise is performing in her K2 Graduation concert; I wanted to use these to clean her stage make-up. I decided to "relax" a bit and let the girls play with the Make-up set. It turned out to be very fun for them, as expected!

The proportions might not be right, but who cares? It was good to see Denise having so much fun!

Debbie was quick to follow what her sister was doing! Not bad for the first time...:)

They even had hands-on practice on each other... Haha... I guess, sometimes, as a parent, don't be too restrictive... It's alright to let them have some harmless fun...

No comments: