Sunday, September 20, 2009

@ The Dentist

Last Sunday, Denise complained about toothache and wanted us to bring her to a dentist. The last time I brought her to one, I was TRAUMATISED! She was crying and whining throughout! She was afraid of the drill and I even had to pay for 2 fillings that dried up while waiting for her to be mentally prepared...:p

This time round, I decided to let JX bring her... As it was already 8pm on a Sunday, they went a few places before they found Q&M (Bukit Batok) still open!

It turned out that the molar at the back is growing!!! And the dentist also suggested filling up 2 tiny holes. Before Denise left home, I told her to be brave and everything will be alright!



I must say she was really brave this time! JX didn't have to coax her much. She willingly let the dentist do everything she wanted. The drill, the suction, the cleaning, the filling....EVERYTHING! But she was definitely nervous...

She was clinching her fist...:) My Brave Princess!

1 comment:

Mummy Kless said...

Denise is braver than ALOT of adults!!!!! Bravo!!