Thursday, July 23, 2009

Denise & Ethan

A friend sent me a photo that Denise took with Ethan in the Suntec Nursery when they were 2 years old. She commented that while Ethan still look pretty much the same, Denise has grown up! This must be what people say "girls mature faster than boys".

Had a chat with a mother recently. She has a 8 years old daughter and I was asking her about parenting a growing gal. I shared with her my concern about Denise wanting to wear dresses, wear high heels, put on makeup etc. She says I should be MORE WORRIED if she only wants to wear pants and hate all the girly stuff...:p

Haha... That's so true! So for now, let the girl be a girl...:)

2 comments:

Mummy Kless said...

aiyo, yr friend is right!!

I'll indulge in my daughters if they wanna go for manicure & buy pretty dresses!!

Unknown said...

It's true... Ethan looks quite the same but Denise really 'blossomed'!