Saturday, July 04, 2009

Brushing Teeth

Debbie has started to learn to brush her own teeth. Like what we did with Denise, we bought First Teeth Baby Toothpaste and a toothbrush for her. Every morning, we will involve her when Denise and I brush our teeth. She started with sucking the toothpaste and after 2 weeks, she has started to brush the front of her teeth...:)

Denise has no problem brushing her teeth in the morning. But sometimes when she is too tired, she will not brush before she goes to bed... One night, she tried to bargain with me...

"Denise, it's time to brush your teeth."

"Mum, I will brush twice tomorrow morning."

*faint* "Ok, then you don't need to eat breakfast and lunch tomorrow, I will feed you 3 times during dinner."

1 comment:

anonymous said...

My kids are still using these. Didn't know what to use when they were out of stock for awhile.