Monday, August 28, 2006

First "MC" From School

Today is Denise FIRST "MC" from school. I brought her to school this morning and she was feverish, 37 degrees. Her teacher wanted me to monitor her at home as there were reported cases of chicken pox from school last week. As Monday is my off day from work, I gladly brought her home.

Ever since she started school, I do miss spending time playing with Denise. Even though I have the whole Monday to myself and can enjoy some privacy, I do miss her "nonsense" and presence (sometimes)...

It was divine that I arranged for the part-time cleaner to come today. I did not have to worry about doing the house chores while Denise is resting at home. After her lunch and nap, if she is still feverish, I intend to bring her to the doctor. In fact, I've already planned to bring her to Jurong Point for a walk later.


Meantime, she is entertaining herself with "Teacher Barney". One thing good about Denise is that she is always so bright and cheery... As a baby, she would smile and play as normal even when she was having a fever. One of my friends commented that she is so "SUNSHINE". Whether in sickness or in health, she definitely brightens up our lives... :)

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

WHAT a KID!!

denise is a kid that every parent wants to have.. with a smile like that... melts everyone's heart