Monday, August 21, 2006

Denise = 2 yrs 7 mths 25 days

Denise is growing up... Last week I brought Denise back to Suntec nursery to visit Auntie Shirley and Auntie Liying. A friend's maid commented that she has grown up and is a very good girl now. I believe that going to school not only enriched her but also helped her to relate to others better. The teachers in Pat's really helped me monitor her behaviour and they do have a genuine passion for children. Yes, the school fees is steep; but for the benefit of my princess... It's all worth it!

After going to school, I noticed that Denise has learned a lot.
- She loves to sing. She sings songs from church, nursery rhymes from school and any songs she hears us play from the player.
- She is learning to spell her name.
- She knows that JX and my birthday are in June and August respectively.
- She learns alphabets from Letterland...
- And many more.

For parents who are thinking if they should put their children in school, YES! I read somewhere that young children are like dry sponges, they can absorb anything you throw at them, whether good or bad. Some form of learning is essential.

It is definitely rewarding seeing them grow up!

Recently, she took a picture with her friends in Suntec nursery. See how they have grown. From left to right: Danzel, Denise, Jadalyn and Christian. How adorable!


No comments: