Monday, July 31, 2006

First Birthday (27 Dec 2004)

Recently I found the photos we took during Denise 1st birthday! I know this is kind of long over-due....:p

As Denise is the first grandchild for both JX and my family, her first birthday was quite a big deal for the grandparents. We decided not to invite her friends as she is too young and will not know what's happening anyway. However, we did invite a few of our close friends and their children: Kar Fai+Fong Loo+ Nicole, Tan Boon+Angela+Heidi(though she was still in Angela's stomache) and Wai+Siew Ying+Chloe.

Look at the spread of food my mother-in-law cooked for us! Yummy!


Denise received many presents and even had a BARNEY cake! It is Denise's gift from my mother-in-law. She ordered from Smiling Orchid which is supposed to be famous for their kids-themed cake. For her 2nd birthday, we bought her an ELMO cake. You can read more of her 2nd birthday in one of my earlier posts.

1 comment:

Mummy Kless said...

Grandparents will really dote on their grandchildren hor? I see the way my parents play with Joey, I frankly can't remember them behaving like that in a long long while.....wahaha..