Thursday, July 27, 2006

Our "D" Family (Daniel, Dawn & Denise)

dRecently, on separate occasions, our friends have been commenting that Denise is very cute. However, they will follow-up with the comment that they cannot tell who she resembles more... Hmm... It makes us wonder if that means neither one of us is "cute-looking"....hahahhaha


Anyway, this has always been a common discussion topic between us. It's true that Denise does not really resemble us very much. Some people say she looks like JX, while others say she looks like me. Personally, I think she looks more like JX but ONE thing for sure, her character is like me!!! (at least I win in ONE area...:)...)

She can be very "D"; when she wants something, SHE WANTS SOMETHING!!! That can be rather horrifying as I cannot stand people that are too "D" 'cos I am already very "D". I finally found my match! Sigh... I "created" my match!

No comments: