Friday, October 16, 2009

JIMMY CHOO!!!

I received a HUGE surprise from my sister today!

I am a shoe freak! A €460 (S$954 equivalent) Jimmy Choo is something I only see in fashion magazine! I tried it and it is the most comfortable 4" stiletto I have ever tried on. The sole is made of soft leather; definitely not something you will run in. Now I understand why those ladies in these designer heels only walk on carpeted floor...:p

She gave me another pair of Betula sandels in pink patent leather which was too big for her...:) They belong to the Birkenstock brand.

I love my sister...:) She is always so generous with family members... Have I ever mentioned she also paid for my Lasik?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jimmy Choos!? AWESOME!

I am a shoe freak too! :P

Mummy Kless said...

wow wow wow! I passed by a Jimmy Choo shop today and his designs are nice!!!! Your black high heels is so classy! :)

Sharine said...

you are so very blessed!!!

Ed or Edmund Tay said...

Wa...steady la...

The only Jimmy I know..has the surname SNG...:)