Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thank You, Friends!

Thank you to all the friends that have comforted me... Yah, parents are not perfect and we do make mistakes...

- Someone told me "do not under-estimate our children. God made them to have great coping capacity"
- One daddy told me he spanked his 10 mths old once and immediately felt sorry because it was too hard for the baby
- Another mother slapped her child but OF COURSE, she regretted immediately. Today, the girl grew up fine too...

God knows that we are not perfect yet He gives us the awesome responsibilities to raise up the next generation! His grace is more than sufficient for us...:)

1 comment:

anonymous said...

Sometimes I think my children were perfect until I became their parent. All we can do is to keep praying that God will indeed perfect us.