Thursday, August 27, 2009

Selecting A School For Your Child

Where should I begin? My choice of Primary School for Denise is limited to Queenstown area because we wanted to stay near my in-laws as we foresee that we will need their help when Denise goes to Primary 1.

We have always liked Dover; quiet, small and assessible (as compared to Jurong...:p). So our Primary School choice was narrowed to just Fairfield Methodist Primary School. Cut the long story short: We managed to enrol her into FMPS without balloting for Phase 2C...:) (balloting was conducted for those staying 1-2km from school)

This morning, one colleague asked me, "I have flashes of memory; seeing Denise in Fairfield uniform before..."

Haha....yes! Yes! Yes! Last November, I needed to borrow a set of school uniform for Denise's performance at Asia Conference 2008. I managed to borrow a set of FMPS uniform from a friend's friend! Talking about visualization and confession! For those planning for schools... It works!

No comments: