Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 3 In Taipei (Photos)

Had lunch at Aubergine; a Japanese Curry restaurant recommended by Pastor Yong. The curry was very nice! You can even request for 5 different spicy level to suit your taste! Kids meal comes in a cool blue race car...:)

On our way to Taipei 101, Pastor Yong bought us his favourite pastry; taiwan sausage with ham. I was already full from the delicious lunch; but couldn't resist popping this whole thing into my mouth...

We didn't visit the 国父纪念馆. Only took a walk past the park and took some cute pictures like the one below... (taken by Pastor Yong)


Brought the kids to an indoor playground. As our camera went out of battery life, photos taken from Taipei 101 were from Val's camera.

After Taipei 101, we went to the famous 士林夜市for more eating. Ate the fried chicken, fried mushroom, oyster mee sua and drank more bubble milk tea. Not sure if I was imagining it; but the pearl seems to be more "bouncy" than those in Singapore..."p


Ate and shop at the same time. Pastor Yong's parents were amazing! We wanted to send them back to hotel to rest early. But they insisit on joining us. Aunty even told me to take my time; don't rush through when it comes to choosing clothes. In the end, she bought stuff herself as well...:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! Yeah! I lurved Taiwan's bubble tea. Singapore's ones... can't really compare! I drank 1 big cup per day, each time i went there... Hahaha!

Unknown said...

Wow... reading your posts makes me miss TW! With Ps Yong there, I am sure all your meals were very yummy! ;)

Sharon Chew's blog said...

I miss Aubergineeeee!! I crave for it sometimes while I'm in Singapore...:P