Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 1 In Taipei (Photos)

Bye Bye Singapore! Debbie was having her afternoon nap. Thank God she managed to sleep for almost 3 hours throughout the 4.5 hr flight!

Denise - super excited about checking in on her own!

Arrived at Taoyuan International Airport. You can see me checking my phone for sms-es and emails... Hehe, working...


Waiting for our driver from New Life to fetch us to the airport with my happy children!

Had dinner at 通化街夜市 with the Yongs.

It was a night of eating and shopping...:)

First stop; fried chicken, fried sweet potatoe. Followed by noodle, tofu and bubble milk tea... (all Pastor Yong's recommendation)


The hotel was very nice, clean and new. There's free wireless internet connection from the room. I didn't bring my laptop, but I could assess my emails and update my blog from the Mac placed at the lobby. There's also free coffee and tea while surfing...:) On the 2nd day, found out that there was a laundry area with washing machines and dryers; washing powder provided. Got my maid to do laundry every alternate day to avoid bringing too many soiled clothes home. Hmm... Not bad huh?

No comments: