Saturday, July 19, 2008

Conversation With Denise

Conversation 1:

On the way to school, along Thomson Road. I think she recognizes that it's the same route we took to visit 外公 in Assisi Hospice.

Denise: "Mummy, why can't 外公 come back from heaven?"

Mummy: "When 外公 reaches heaven, he will see Jesus. And he will want to stay with Jesus in heaven."

Denise: "I know, when we grow old, we will also see Jesus right?"

Mummy: "Yes"

Conversation 2:

On our way back from her Swimming Lesson on Saturday, she suddenly turned to me and said this.

Denise: "Mummy, when 外公 closes his eyes and wakes up again, he will see Jesus right?"

Mummy: "Yes"

Denise: "He will ask Jesus "where is my daughter" and Jesus will tell him "she is still in"....ummm...."

Mummy: "Singapore"

Denise: "Yah, Singapore. One day, she will come and meet you in heaven" right?

Mummy: "Yes"

*sob* *sob*..... I want to go heaven to see my father....

No comments: