Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Car Seat

Have I mentioned that ever since I had to take over driving Denise and Debbie every morning, both my gals have been behaving like *ANGELS* in their carseats?

Denise will be eating or reading at the back, on her booster. Occasionally she will ask me for help, like unscrewing her water bottle cap, remove her biscuit from the wrapper etc... To keep her at the back, I make sure she is entertained with her choice of CD during the ride! Her current picks are either "When I Grow Up" or "High School Musical".

As for Debbie, I always make sure that I have enough toys to keep her occupied! She will have her "cow book" from Fisher and Price. When she is cranky, I will press the cow's nose and there will be lights and music to distract her. There is a "star" mobile for MORE music to entertain her. And if all else fails, I will sing the "The Cuppycake Song" :)



This song will always calm Debbie down without fail!

Driving with 2 kids is not as scary as I thought it would be...:) Thank God!

No comments: