Sunday, December 16, 2007

Denise's 4th Birthday Celebration

Denise wanted a MacDonald's Birthday Party this year. We decided to celebrate her birthday earlier as her actual day (Dec 27) is too close to Christmas.

Denise worked out her own guest lists and we sent out the invitations for her. In total, we were expecting about 20 children for the party. Wanting to make the party more interesting, I learnt how to make balloon sculptures so that the kids can be entertained!
Not too bad an attempt... Managed to do dogs, giraffes, elephants, flowers and swords...:) Before I left, I even made a machine gun for a boy!!! (anyone looking to hire freelance parties entertainers...:p)

Thank you all my friends that came to the party! You made my day...:)And thank you EVERYONE for all the presentSSssss.... I hope you have enjoyed the celebration as much as I did!

Denise is sitting beside me while I am updating this blog... She wants me to tell everyone, " I love you! And thank you for coming to my birthday party."

Click to view full pictures of the party: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/dawnlpc/DeniseS4thBIrthdayParty

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We're sorry we have to miss your birthday. Looks like so much fun there! Mommy says maybe we are going Singapore for Christmas weekend. Hope to see you and celebrate your b'day with you again!