Friday, October 12, 2007

Brushing - Trial & Error

It was not easy getting Denise to start using toothpaste with flouride. For a start, she has been using toothpaste meant for babies (those that are safe to swallow). It cost about $12 for a small tube and I have tried many ways to switch her to kids toothpaste.

I bought different types of fanciful toothbrushes and all kinds of different flavour of toothpaste. I let her brush my teeth...:p, in exchange of me brushing hers! Nothing works...

Finally, thanks to "Darlie" commercial which shows a boy kissing his Dad with foam in his mouth! I told her when she use kids toothpaste, she can also create foam in her mouth. *BINGO*

Ever since then, I have absolutely no problem getting her to use the new toothpaste...:) AND she has never asked to kiss JX with her foam...*phew*...

No comments: