Friday, October 12, 2007

Ballet Class


I signed Denise up for a trial Bebe Ballet Class at Crestar. The class is meant for kids below 4 years old. Even though Denise is only turning 4 this December, she is the tallest in the class and she did not want to join in the activity. I think she feels that the children are too young for her...:p

After 15mins into the class, I brought her out to visit other classes.

Bad decision!!! She got stuck in the playground instead...:( I spotted a class for older children and suggested we go for a look.

Good decision!!! She says she wanted to join this class... I have to explain to her that she must attend the younger class before she can dance like that.

Finally we went back to the Bebe Class and they were doing the last routine. When the teacher asked the children to queue for their stickers, Denise's eyes lit up! She joined the queue and collected her sticker (for doing nothing...:)...hahhaha)

Well, maybe I should enrol her for Classical Ballet class for 4-5 years old children instead. Keep you posted!

No comments: