Thursday, July 05, 2007

Mummy Warded!

Denise came to visit me when I was warded in the hospital for observation recently. It was a preview of how it would be like when I deliver Debbie next week.

She kept asking why must I stay in the hospital... Can she stay with me... Who is going to pat her to sleep... But she is indeed a reasonable girl! When it was time to go home, she gladly kissed goodbye and left with JX.

But when she was home, JX had to distract her with her new Polly Pocket toy. She woke up in the middle of the night crying for me...but JX managed to put her back to sleep. Wonder how it would be like when I get warded for 3 days after my delivery!!!

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Hey Dawn!
Hope your delivery would be a smooth one!

Love
Lynnette

Dawn said...

Thank you! I actually delivered on 10th Jul. But have been too tired to update Debbie's photo. Will do so as soon as possible! Stay tuned!