Thursday, July 26, 2007

Debbie - My Baby Sister (10 July 2007)

Finally, Mummy is back to update my blog... (Thousand apologies to all my fans out there! Mummy is still deciding if Debbie and I should share a single blog...)

After a rough count, more than 74 family and friends came to visit Mummy and Debbie in the hospital! We received loads and loads of Pampers (sizes ranging from Newborn - M), countless boxes of Chicken Essence, ang bao and many other gifts... Thanks to all Uncles and Aunties for your generosity!


Daddy and Mummy says that Debbie looks like me... What do you think?One thing for sure... I am definitely enjoying being a BIG SISTER! For those thinking of stopping at ONE, do not deprive your only child of enjoying sibling relationships...:)

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Wow! such a precious looking baby!!!!

Praise the Lord for a smooth delievery!!!

('',)
from one of your thousands