Monday, October 09, 2006

Denise FIRST Arise & Build

Last Christmas, Francis and Cheng gave Denise a Piggy Bank. It is one of those clay piggy bank where you can design and paint it yourself. At that time, Denise was too young to paint on her own and I kept it in the storeroom instead.

During service last week, I was thinking of ways to get her involved in our coming Arise & Build and I was reminded of this piggy bank. Finally, it has come to great use! We will use it to save for Denise's FIRST CHC Arise & Build!!!


You can imagine her excitement when I took out the box. Without hesitation, she decided on a BLUE Piggy Bank. With my help, she added flowers, sun and other designs on it! We kept telling her that she must put money in to build God a GREAT House!

Her first contribution? $0.90 from JX...:)

No comments: