Friday, September 08, 2006

"Mummy, Please Don't Go..."

Last night was CG day. It was the first time Denise "begged" me not to leave her. "Mummy, please don't go..." She was whining all the way from the food centre to home. I carried her home, said goodbye and walked out of the house bravely. But knowing her, she calmed down quickly and even finished eating the WHOLE bowl of "ban mian" all by herself!

When I reached home at 10.45 p.m., she was already sleeping soundly on JX. In fact, that was how we used to calm her down when she was a baby. She was such a light sleeper that the only way to keep her sleeping for a long time was to put her on us! Look how she has grown!

4 comments:

Lynnette said...

i've been secretly reading your blog for months..

no worries.. i'm not some stalker or some weird psycho.. haha.. i'm just a member from Church who's in ORU at the moment..

just wanna say.. each time i read your blog.. it made me appreciate my mother all the more..

i could imagine my mother having similar thoughts as you did..

this blog has been a blessing.. keep on keeping on!

cheers! ('',)

Dawn said...

Thanks Lynnette, actually I read your blog too and I do recognise you...:)

Lynnette said...

wow really?!

ahha.. feel kinda pai seh now.. hahaa..

which blog do you read? cause i seldom blog on blogger. I've got a multiply account.

http://linetly.multiply.com/

from a fan of yours
winks*

Dawn said...

The one I read was about your weight loss...:)