Monday, September 04, 2006

Back To School...Finally...

Today is a DAY OF CELEBRATION...for both Denise and myself! :)

After a week of rest, Denise is finally going back to school. She was so happy when she went to bed last night. It was easy waking her this morning. She wanted to wear her Barney dress and even carried her own school bag....:)





I thank God that we never had to struggle with leaving her in school or Playgroup in church. She always look forward to learning and socializing with other children. She makes it easy for us. We never had to feel bad leaving her behind; knowing that she will enjoy herself!

1 comment:

Mummy Kless said...

I like the way U always take the back view of denise walking infront. It's something she will grow up & see and say to herself, 'That's what my mummy saw when she was walking behind me..' .. what a sweet thought. :)