Monday, August 04, 2008

New Maid

*This post has nothing to do with the kids....just allow me to commend my new maid*

After my Dad passed away, we took over the maid who was initially employed to help look after him. I was initially apprehensive about having one since I did not have a good experience with the first one we had.

But this one was good. She is hardworking, can cook, gets along with the children and has a heart to serve...:)

Recently she helped me washed a pair of sandals that JX bought for me. Prior to that, 2 of the studs have dropped off. Last Saturday, I was shocked to find that all the studs were intact!

Curioused, I asked her what happened! And she told me she took 2 studs from her T-shirt and placed them on my sandals!!! I was so touched by her gesture. Even though she says it's a T-shirt that is too small for her, I was touched by her kindness...:)

Now the sandals is complete again...:)

3 comments:

Mummy Kless said...

Oh man.. she's a gem.. this is going the extra mile!

Dawn said...

Yah...scored points already.

Kristie said...

wow..... what a rare gem.... =)