Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Last month, JX came home with a bag of clothes from Dorothy Perkins for me; 3 tops and 2 bottims! I was pleasantly surprised and was not particularly expecting anything this Mother's Day.

Then on Thursday, JX surprised me with matching sandles for myself, Denise and even Debbie! That's not all...

On Friday, Denise came home with an Art & Craft. There were some drawings on it; a handbag, a sun, some animals... Hmm....maybe things that she would like to me to have??!

And she sang me 2 songs, I think she learnt from school!










JX left me another surprise before he left for CG with Denise! He designed a card and left it on the fridge! How sweet...

When JX and Denise came back from CG, he informed me that we were meeting Mervyn and Jenny for breakfast the following day. To cut the long story short, Mervyn was giving Jenny a SPA treat and JX wanted to give me a FINAL surprise by "sending" me for a treat too..:) Christal was in childcare and JX looked after Denise and Debbie at Mervyn's place. We went to The Aspara Garden Spa at One North. We both had a Body Scrub and Swedish Massage...

Hmm...I don't mind going back there again!

After that we had lunch with the Songs at "Dian Xiao Er", followed by ice-cream at Ben & Jerry's.

5th Mother's Day for me and this has been my best so far...:) Thanks to my dear hubby, Denise and Debbie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wah...you deserve it! You are a Super Mom!You really are! -FL-