Saturday, June 02, 2007

First Trip to the Movie (31 May 2007)

Yesterday was Denise's 1st trip to the movie! We were ready with our popcorns and Coke...:)

Our seats were 4 rows away from the screen and I think it was too intimidating for her! When the commercial came on, she clung on to JX and cried...:( I guess she just didn't like the big images and dark surroundings...:( JX had to bring her out to calm her down.

Not wanting to waste the tickets, I was determined to "make" her stay for the show. In the end, we found an empty lover couch at the back of the theatre and she only agreed to come in when I promised I will hold her throughout the show...:)

We sat at the back and the moment the movie started, she forgot all about the darkness...:) And even asked for her Shrek hairband! However, 3/4 into the show, she was tired and fell alseep in my arms...:p She did not even catch the ending...hahahha.....

No comments: