Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Denise Back in Action!

It's been a looooo.....nnnnng time since I last posted for Denise. Sigh...blame it on my complacency...

Anyway, this is the latest with Denise...

She has been tying her hair in school. Finally I can keep her hair long without having to worry about them falling all over her face...:)

This is Denise and her nursery friend, Ethan. See how they have grown when they met again in nursery recently!


And this is the latest photo we took of her when we brought her to the Arcade last weekend. This Super-Mario car racing machine allows you to take a picture before the game begins. This is Super-Denise!!!

3 comments:

irischng said...

Haha.. welcome back to blog! Have not seen Denise postings for quite a while.

Mummy Kless said...

wa kekeke... so funny that Super Denise!

happy that u are back.. blog more! and start a new one for your 2nd baby!!

Dawn said...

Both of you are my "blogging-encouragers"! When I read yours, I feel so inspired to write something... Hee hee...