Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day (13 May 2007)

This Sunday is Mother's Day. When I dropped Denise off at school this morning, her teacher told her to choose a fruit from a basket for me. Between apples and bananas, she gave me a banana as her first "official and personal" Mother's Day gift for me...:) But when she reached her classroom, she said, "Mummy, I want to eat the banana..." Of course, I gladly gave it to her, knowing that it's her favourite...haha...

And this evening when I fetched her from school, she came running with an art & craft in her hand. She shouted, "Happy Mother's Day! I love you Mummy! Love from Denise..."

It was a beautiful little frame she did in school today. Nothing worth more than the gift your little ones made themselves....(all mothers understand that...) My husband asks me what do I want for Mother's Day.... Well, I already have what I wanted...*wink*

No comments: